Wednesday 6 April 2016

Experience UPW 2016 with Tony Robbins - London Excel

I am so excited knowing that in 2012, I had the opportunity to attend Unleash the Power Within (UPW), Anthony Robbins' event.  At first when I arrived, the lady at the registration desk told me that I would have "a life changing experience".  I wondered how he could she say that as she did not know anything about me, I don't have anything wrong with me.

I sat in the VIP section, not knowing what to expect of this event

During the first few hours, I was very reserved as I thought the people around me were on a hype.  I couldn't understand people around were all so happy and friendly.  Gradually, but slowly I started responding to the programme as Tony had said. He asked earlier, "are you going to play full out and give this weekend more than 110%?"   Suddenly, it dawned on me, that if I want my life to change, I need to remove all the blockages so I can listen to every word spoken by Tony Robbins.

Why Beliefs Hold US Back?
Growing up as a child, I was a very shy person.  I wouldn't be involved in conversations and would only say very little to people.  I had several friends at school but would always hide myself in the crowd.   When Tony started saying how 'limiting beliefs' can hold you back from being successful, I started to look into my life from my childhood. Where did all my beliefs come from?  I never realised that things said to me in school and even growing up in church caused me not to be myself.

Limiting Beliefs are Strongholds that can destroy your life!
Never live your life based on someone else's ideology and allow people tell you what you should do if they are not succeeding themselves.  We live in a society whereby our family, colleagues and friends want to be our advisers on the way we should conduct our lives.

Life will never be the same!!

From my 2012 journey of UPW, I am happy to say I continue to attend.  It's such a joy and great experience and so every year I give up my time just to crew (help at the event) and to see people's life change over the weekend.  If your life is at a crossroad, or you need to change your life's direction, start a business, create loving relationships either with a spouse, friend or business partner then don't miss UPW 2016.

Now I am not afraid to share my experiences or talk in front of a room of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment